I’ve never seen him as a villain, you know. When we first met him just happened to be the day he pushed a kid out a window. It happens, we all have those moments—
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (via queencersei)
- Jorah: Khaleesi, don't do the thing.
- Dany: I, Daenerys Stormborn, of House Targaryen, the Unburnt Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, did the thing.
oh so now you want Sherlock inspired things to do with yarn? Never fear.
I’ll just go ahead and reblog these while I scream out for more knitting patterns (fandomy or not)
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET'S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronounciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there's three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn't western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you've got it right. idfk
- chinese: here's a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced three different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- Arabic: so here's this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don't really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- Latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
Due to high sulfur levels, inhabitants of the Izu Islands had to wear gas masks to survive. What results? Some of the scariest wedding photos ever.
are you my husband?
yes… yes, of course. thank you, google.
Ah, yes, my mistake. Thank you.
no but the real question is
why isn’t the SyFy Alice fandom bigger
I don’t understand this either.
Game of Thrones s03e02 Preview x
OFFICIAL FIRST MEETING OF THE BAD BITCHES CLUB